What should we do when the pneumatic vacuum conveyor fails?
The pneumatic vacuum conveyor uses compressed air to generate high vacuum through a vacuum generator to realize the conveying of materials, without the need for a mechanical vacuum pump. requirements, etc. The high vacuum generated by the vacuum generator eliminates the layering phenomenon of the conveyed materials and ensures the uniformity of the composition of the mixture. And other mechanical automatic feeding equipment.
When the compressed air is supplied to the vacuum generator, the vacuum generator will generate negative pressure to form a vacuum airflow, and the material will be sucked into the suction nozzle to form a material airflow, which will reach the silo of the feeder through the suction pipe. The filter completely separates the material from the air. When the material fills the silo, the controller will automatically cut off the air source, the vacuum generator will stop working, and the silo door will automatically open, and the material will fall into the hopper of the equipment.At the same time, compressed air automatically cleans the filter through the pulse backflush valve. When the time is over or the material level sensor sends out the feeding signal, the feeding machine will be started automatically. The machine uses high-pressure air to blow back, which can instantly shake off the powder, so that it maintains a good effect.
When the pneumatic vacuum conveyor fails, the treatment methods are as follows:
If the feeding machine fails to feed or the feeding capacity is low, please check according to the following procedures.
- Whether the air supply pressure of the system reaches 0.5-0.6Mpa. Air supply pressure refers to the air pressure in the system when the vacuum generator is working.
- Whether the discharge door is tight.
- After a long time of use, a certain thickness of powder accumulates on the discharge door, which causes the door to not close tightly and leaks vacuum. The discharge door should be cleaned. The sealing rubber ring of the discharge door is worn, causing the door to close loosely and leaking vacuum. The sealing ring should be replaced. If the output and stroke of the cylinder are faulty, the cylinder should be replaced.
- Filter is clogged. After blowing the filter clean with compressed air, blow back the filter with your mouth. If it is smooth, the filter is not blocked; if you feel suffocated, the filter has been blocked. Put it in an ultrasonic cleaner for more than 30 minutes.
- The suction tube is blocked by a large piece of material. It often occurs at the entrance of the stainless steel suction nozzle and the entrance of the vacuum hopper.
- The clamps between the pump head and the hopper and between the sections of the hopper are not tightened, causing the system to leak air, unable to feed materials or reducing the feeding capacity.
- The backflush system has failed. The compressed air pulses stored in the air bag back-blow the filter each time the vacuum conveyor discharges to ensure that there is only a thin layer of powder on the surface of the filter. If the backflushing system fails, thick powder will accumulate on the surface of the filter, increasing the resistance and causing the vacuum feeder to fail to feed. At this time, the backflushing valve should be replaced.
Eversun machinery (Henan)Co,.Ltd was established in 2003, Eversun Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screening and conveying equipment, product quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2005 and CE national standards.
Our main product are Sieving machine, Vibro filter, Ultrasonic vibrating screen, Vacuum conveyor, Dumpting station etc
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696