What machine is suited for sieving plastic particles
Plastic particles refer to granular plastics, which exist in the form of semi-finished plastics, are convenient for people to store, transport and process. They are generally divided into more than 200 kinds, and they are subdivided into thousands of kinds. They are widely used in the clothing industry and construction materials. Production, agricultural tool production, and mechanical and chemical industries. In daily life, plastic particles can be used to make all kinds of plastic bags, buckets, basins, toys, furniture, stationery, and other living utensils, and various plastic products. Plastic pellet manufacturing is generally divided into raw material preparation, kneading, and pellet extrusion. According to different needs, a screening machine will be added at the end.
Eversun has developed a special vibrating screen for sieving plastic particles according to the characteristics of plastic particles and the general requirements of consumers. Here are some advantages of our Vibro sifter:
- High screening efficiency, exquisite and durable design
- Easy to change the screen, easy to operate, easy to clean
- Impurities and coarse materials are automatically discharged, no material jams, and can work continuously for 24 hours
- The discharge port is equipped with a valve, and the screening time can be adjusted according to needs
- Contact with the material stainless steel, safe and hygienic, longer use time
- After-sales guarantee, free maintenance and replacement of the motor within 1 year
Eversun machinery (Henan)Co,.Ltd was established in 2003, Eversun Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screening and conveying equipment, product quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2005 and CE national standards.
Our main product are Sieving machine, Vibro filter, Ultrasonic vibrating screen, Vacuum conveyor, Dumpting station,
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696