What kind of vibrating screen is used for screening fragile materials
For the screening of fragile materials, it is not only necessary to achieve a good screening effect, but the most important point is not to destroy the material itself. Traditional vibrating screens are easy to destroy the shape of materials due to the strong excitation force. For the screening of fragile materials, the EYBS tumbler screen developed by Eversun imitates the manual screening action, which simulates the effective principle of manual screening movement, and has a large output. The tumbler screening effect is remarkable for soft and hard materials and fragile materials. And it’s speed is slow and gentle, with low friction and will not harm the material itself.
EYBS tumbler screen has the following characteristics:
- Suitable for screening of spherical, cylindrical, flake, and other regular, easily damaged, and deformed materials
- Screening accuracy, efficiency, and screen life are all 5-10 times that of conventional round screens, up to 5 times the output per unit area is accurate to 6 levels of separation, and the screening efficiency is as high as 90%-99%
- Use silicone rubber ball, ultrasonic system, rotating brush and other high-efficiency cleaning device system, the screen hole will not be blocked
- The acceleration is 4.5 times lower than that of a vibrating screen, increased life of screening parts and reduced maintenance
- The rubber spring transmits the swing force, the noise is less than 75 decibels
- Optimize the balance of gravity, and the dynamics of the ground
Eversun machinery (Henan)Co,.Ltd was established in 2003, Eversun Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screening and conveying equipment, product quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2005 and CE national standards.
Our main products are Sieving machine, Vibro filter, Ultrasonic vibrating screen, Vacuum conveyor, Dumpting station.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696