Plastic Media Abrasives Sieve
Plastic blasting media is a versatile abrasive media that can be used in a variety of applications. It is a lightweight, angular-shaped media most commonly used in the removal of paint or other coatings without harm to delicate substrates such as aluminum or composites.
Plastic media is created from either recycled plastic products or resin. The most common plastic media types are polyester (type I), urea (type II), melamine (type III), or acrylic (type V). Each type has a different hardness to meet the application need.
- The vibration force can be adjusted, and the vibration frequency can be adjusted according to the needs
- The discharge port is equipped with a gate, and the screening time can be adjusted according to the needs to make the screening more accurate
- There is a dust cover to avoid scattering of materials and make the workshop safe and hygienic
- Easy to replace the screen, multiple screening meshes in one machine
- The machine is complete and easy to operate, just connect the power supply to use
- Support customization, we have a wealth of customization experience, and can customize your own machine according to your needs
- With anti-static and explosion-proof device
Eversun machinery (Henan)Co,.Ltd was established in 2003, Eversun Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screening and conveying equipment, product quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2005 and CE national standards.
Our main product are Sieving machine, Vibro filter, Ultrasonic vibrating screen, Vacuum conveyor, Dumpting station,
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696