How to solve the slow discharge of ultrasonic vibrating screen?
The ultrasonic vibrating screen is upgraded from the ordinary vibrating screen.It has efficient and accurate screening performance for high value-added fine powder that cannot be screened by the rotary vibrating screen, allowing customers to easily rely on static electricity, agglomeration, floating, adhesion and other problems that affect screening accuracy and screening efficiency.
However, it should be noted that if there are errors in the selection, installation, and operation of the ultrasonic vibrating screen, there will still be problems that seriously affect the production process, such as low screening efficiency and no blanking. Three checks to solve the slow discharge of ultrasonic vibrating screen:
- Whether the power of the vibrating screen is in line with the production
You should determine whether your ultrasonic vibrating screen model, power, and exciting force meet your own production needs.There are many types of ultrasonic vibrating screens, and the professional ultrasonic vibrating screen manufacturers need to be informed of the materials and output requirements that need to be screened.
- Adjust the angle of the eccentric block of the vibration motor
The user can adjust the angle of the eccentric block of the motor equipped with the ultrasonic vibrating screen to achieve the purpose of controlling the discharge speed of the material on the screen surface. When the angle of the eccentric block becomes smaller, the material will spread out faster, and the larger the angle of the eccentric block becomes, the material will spread out more slowly.When changing the eccentric block angle of the vibration motor of the ultrasonic vibrating screen, you should adjust it by about 5 degrees. If you have strict requirements on the screening accuracy, the motor angle should not be too small, otherwise the material will spread out quickly, which will affect the screening. The effect is unfavorable. Under normal circumstances, the factory motor angle of the vibrating screen is 45°.
- Check if there is an installation error
If none of the above methods solve the problem, the vibrating screen may have installation errors or improper design problems, which are mainly divided into two aspects:
- Check whether the screen and the discharge port are level or too high. Generally, the screen should be 5mm higher than the discharge port. Different materials have different designs for the height of the discharge port. Users can adjust according to the materials they are sieving. If you don’t know how to adjust, you can call the ultrasonic vibrating screen manufacturer for professional help.
- Check whether the screen surface or the discharge port is in a horizontal state, otherwise it will directly affect the screening effect of the vibrating screen. If it is not level, users can adjust the supporting feet under the vibrating screen to achieve leveling.
Our main product are Sieving machine,Vibro sifter machine,Ultrasonic sieving machine,Vacuum conveyor,Dumping station,Tumbler screening machine, Industrial sieving machine, Liquid filter, Rectangular gyratory sifter, Screw conveyor and etc.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696