What are the reasons for the failure of the vacuum conveyor
Why does the vacuum conveyor fail? The vacuum conveyor is suitable for the unloading and unloading of powdery, powdery, granular and dry materials such as fly ash, cement powder, stone powder, and activated carbon powder. The self-priming environmental protection conveying equipment realizes dust-free unloading, loading, loading, and shipping. The filter of the vacuum conveyor completely separates the material from the air. When the material fills the silo, the air source will be cut off automatically, the vacuum generating facility will stop working, and the silo door will be automatically opened, and the material will fall into the hopper of the equipment.At the same time, compressed air automatically cleans the filter through the pulse backflush valve. When the time is up or the material level sensor sends out the feeding signal, the feeding machine will be started automatically.
Dilute phase conveying of vacuum conveyor is to use the gas pressure below 1kg/c㎡, adopt positive pressure (pressure feeding type) or negative pressure (suction feeding type) or a combination of positive and negative pressure, and push or The material is pulled through the entire conveying line, so the conveying method is called a low pressure high speed system, which has a high gas-to-material ratio.
The reasons for the failure of the vacuum conveyor:
- The compressed air should be maintained at 0.4-0.6mpa. Insufficient compressed air supply pressure will lead to insufficient backflushing force, resulting in the inability to clean the dust on the surface of the filter, thus affecting the suction speed of the vacuum conveyor;
- The pipe connection needs to be tightened, and the pipe connection should be tightened with a throat hoop to prevent air leakage from affecting the vacuum degree;
- Whether the barrel ring is installed in place. Loosen the clamp and check whether the barrel ring is completely placed in the S side. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time to prevent air leakage from affecting the suction efficiency;
- Whether the door can be closed tightly, the vacuum can be formed only when the door is completely closed. If the material sticks to the discharge door, it needs to be cleaned in time. Whether the door ring is installed correctly, pay attention to the direction when installing, if it is damaged, replace it in time;
- If the filter is clogged, it is necessary to regularly clean up the remaining materials in the filter. If it is damaged or cannot be cleaned, it should be replaced in time.
Eversun machinery (Henan)Co,.Ltd was established in 2003, Eversun Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screening and conveying equipment, product quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2005 and CE national standards.
Our main product are Sieving machine, Vibro filter, Ultrasonic vibrating screen, Vacuum conveyor, Dumpting station,
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Sales Dep: Sales@vibrosievingmachine.com, Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13162301696